Randy told me that last night while I was sleeping I said, "Will, sit down!" I thought that was hilarious. I'm trying to get him to be obedient even in my dreams. He does a pretty good job. It's just so much fun to bounce on the couch, rather than sit.
We got home from Dallas about midnight Sunday morning. Jack did super! He slept about 95% of the time. It was so nice for Randy and I to have all that time to talk to one another. We went to the BYU vs. TCU game. It was a terrible experience. Guess you can't win them all. It was nice to see our families. We had a baby shower for Vernice. As Will says, "Baby Nathan is in Aunt Vernice's tummy." He knows whats going on.
I took Jack and Will to HEB today to get some groceries. Will always wants to get a ball from the machine "after we pay for our stuff." Today when he got his blue ball, he acted like he had won the lottery. He was yelling and excited! He's so fun!
Will's latest thing is to put his finger on his cheek and say, "Hmmm, I don't know." It's funny to see him learn mannerisms.
Jack rolled over from his back to his tummy on Saturday at Nana's House. He did it when Randy was watching him. I missed it. I saw him go from his tummy to his back, though, first. He's growing up so fast.
Halloween
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment