Randy and I have decided that we do not want Will to watch Barney. We find Barney a little annoying and weird. Well, a few months ago Will got a free book when he went to the doctor. It was a Barney book. It's called "Hello Day!" Will likes to read that book. One day I realized that he saw another picture of Barney somewhere else and called him "Hello Day!" I didn't bother to correct him, because I figure he'll never need to know his real name. I think he actually knows Barney's real name now, but I wasn't the one to tell him. Anyway, I just think that it's a funny, quirky thing that Will does.
Will can officially open doors now. He discovered how to do it last week at Nana's house. The bedroom he sleeps in there has an easy door knob. So, we'll have to see how he does now with his new trick.
Jack is really able to move around now. If you put him on a blanket or in his crib and leave the room for a few minutes, you'll come back and find him in a totally different position. He's so great! He can wear some 9 month clothes. He's growing so fast. We sure love our little Jack Attack!
Halloween
11 years ago
1 comment:
9 month clothes! wow!
Post a Comment