Thursday, February 5, 2009

They Succeeded!

Those Picture People! I went in to get Jack's pictures done. He has only had professional pictures taken when he was 3 months, so I wanted to do them now that he's 7 months. Last time we got our pictures done, they came out with pictures all framed and matted and beautiful. We didn't buy any of those, of course, because they were way too expensive. But...today they did it to me again and said that if you buy one of those then you get 5 free sheets. So, they succeeded! I spent more than I should have. Of course I can justify the purchase in many different ways, but in the end I have a great picture of my little baby and several sheets too. I sure love my bug! (By the way, he did so good at his photo session!)

1 comment:

bonnie jack said...

hehe. this is funny. they are clever, aren't they? i loved the pictures you put on facebook, it made me realize how long it's been since i've seen those boys.