The past week or two the word WHY? has been a main word in Will's vocabulary. I find myself saying, please stop talking or stop asking me that. I feel kind of bad about that, but sometimes I just can't always answer Why questions. He sure is great, though. :)
He's so great that now he can do everything "ALL BY MYSELF." It drives me crazy. But I guess I eventually do want him to do everything all by himself.
Jack is now crawling everywhere. He is so fast. He is into everything!!! Totally different than Will. I feel so unprepared to have a crawler in my house. I think I'll have to lock up cabinets soon. He seems like the kind to take everything out of cabinets.
He's also pulling up some. I noticed this on Sunday when I put him down for a nap. I was doing something else and heard him crying in his crib. I went in there and saw him trying to pull up on his crib. Randy lowered his mattress to the lowest setting that evening.
Halloween
11 years ago
1 comment:
russell lowered dorian's mattress to the lowest setting too. guess these guys just don't want to have to do the job more than once. :)
Post a Comment