Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Stuff

Will and Jack often spend time in Mommy and Daddy's room on the floor while I'm getting ready or doing something. One day Jack must have rolled or crawled over to the DVD player and turned it off. Will came and told me, probably several times cause I don't always pay attention to what he's saying. I finally went in there and sure enough, Jack turned off the DVD player. It must be genetic from Randy that our children have an affinity towards electronics at an early age.

Carolyn probably will get a laugh at this one. On Go, Diego, Go! on Nick, Jr. there are the Bo Bo brothers that are always doing silly things. Well, we were watching the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Music and the Spoken Word one day and Will asked me what they were wearing. I told him that the "daddy's," as he calls the men, were wearing bow ties. A few minutes later he referred to them as "bo bo ties." I thought it was hilarious.

Will likes to sing. He often sings, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." He does not say, "How I wonder what you are." He says, "Hound I wonder what you are." Funny, funny. At least to me.

No comments: