So, when Randy and I went to Hawaii, my parents came and helped take care of Jack and Will. Jack became very attached to his Grandadday (aka daddy-daddy). He was so happy to see him at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'd say, "Are you excited to see Nana?" and he'd say, with a twinkle in his eyes, "Daddy-daddy!"
The other day we were playing in the backyard on the kids new playhouse and one of the neighbors started up a weedwacker. Right away Jack perked up, pointed and said, "Daddy-daddy!" He sure knows his grandaddy. Grandaddy is always working on the lawn or using some noisy tool.
Then, on Wednesday, we were in the front yard and our next door neighbor was mowing her lawn. Apparently Jack thought that she looked like Nana. So, he pointed and started yelling, "Nana Nana!" Poor boy, he misses them, I guess.
Halloween
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment