So, Will's preschool teacher came out to the car when I was getting him last week. She told me that he is so good at trying new things. I figured that she meant a new game or activity. I thought that was very nice of her and cool that she'd come out and tell me that. Then, I said to her, "Yeah, but he's not very good at eating food." Then, she's like, "No, that's what I mean, he'll always try the snack. He'll take a little bite. Everyone at the table sees him as an example." I was shocked. This is the same kid that I can only get to eat like 5 different things at home? Kids are so different at home than school. The teacher said it was a me, and that I was doing a good job with him. I guess I should take whatever compliment that I can get.
Will loves to watch "Lightning McQueen." I like it when he impersonates the Sheriff and says, "Son, you're in a HEAT of trouble." It's supposed to be heap. But he insists that he says heat! He also thinks that the show on Disney is called "It's on the Sheep" rather than it's actual name "Shaun the Sheep." His little ears hear things different than mine, I guess.
Halloween
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment