So, a couple Saturdays ago I was thinking, "Saturday's are so nice." Randy and I watched a movie and went to bed. I thought it was a little weird when I went in to help Jack and he burped. Typical night...until...1:00 Will comes in our room and is whining. I thought he woke up from a bad dream or something, so I lift him up into our bed. Then, I smelled him. He'd thrown up. So, Randy went to his bedroom to check out this situation. I walked in a little while later and saw the huge mess. It smelled really bad (obviously) and I told Randy that. Apparently that was enough to kick Randy's poor gag reflexes in. He went to the bathroom and started throwing up. Then, I heard Jack crying in his crib. I figured we were making too much noise and we just woke him up. I kind of ignored him for a little bit while I helped Will change clothes. I finally got around to helping Jack. I go in there and he's been throwing up and continues to throw up as I take him out. I am wide awake at this point. Jack only threw up once more that night and he was fine after that. Poor Will didn't share the same fate. He couldn't hold anything day for the next day and a half. I did A LOT of laundry in the course of a couple of days. Luckily it was a Sunday that he was sick and I had Randy here to help me out.
I got that stomach bug two days later. Mine was like Jack's, though, and only lasted a little while. Randy got it a week later. His was really bad, like Will's. I hope that I don't have to deal with that much illness, all at once, for a long time.
Halloween
11 years ago
1 comment:
yuck. yuck. yuck.
Post a Comment