Friday, August 7, 2009

Where is Jack's Binkie?



We've had some issues lately in finding Jack's pacifiers. At one point we only had 2 and it was easy to not be able to find any. It was actually an opportunity for Will and I to exercise our faith and pray to find them. That was good. But sometimes I'd just like to have it available, so he can take a nap or whatever. So, I bought some extras so that we have a greater probability of finding one. Anyway, the reason it is so difficult to find them is because of Jack Attack. He likes to drop his binkie next to Will's bed and the wall and see if he can retrieve it...which he never can. Also, he likes to put it in places like trash cans and dirty clothes baskets. Makes sense, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Vernice said...

He just wants to make life more interesting for you. (As if you need that right!!!)

bonnie jack said...

haha. dorian is always putting things in random places like that, too. i'm sure we'll be finding things for years.