Yesterday was a terrible day. Jack woke up and had a rash all over his body. Luckily, I was able to get in to see the doctor. Apparently, he's allergic to ammoxicilon. He'd been taking it for a week. He looks so terrible, but he's acting ok. Hope it continues to clear up.
Then, a couple hours after we got home from the doctor, Will was walking around with a pillow case on his head. He tripped on his fire engine toy on the ground and fell head first into his bed frame. It swelled up right away. Luckily the bed was made, so there were blankets cover the metal frame, but he still hit it at full force. There's gonna be a bad bump there for several days, I think. I told Randy that I think he looks like that lady from Star Trek Deep Space Nine. I don't know her name, but she's got the bumps between her eyes. She's a Bajourn? Is that how you spell it?
Randy's taking finals this week, so I had to deal with this all alone. I guess we all just have days like that, though. It makes us appreciate the normal, unexciting days.
So, last night instead of going to the gym (which I should have done) we ordered pizza and had them deliver it. Sometimes food makes things better. I was able to hang out with Randy and have some pizza. I guess my day ended better than it started.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you had such a bad day! It was great talking to you, though.
Post a Comment