My wonderful grandmother passed away on Thursday, November 16. She was 90 years old. I loved her so much. She was always so enthusiastic and optimistic. I remember that she would jokingly hold our hands and tell us to go and play. She would make such delicious meals. After every meal she would always describe every dish and declare how wonderful it all tasted.
I was able to attend the funeral in Arizona. Jack and I flew out there. Melody was also able to go. It was bitter-sweet. It was nice to see all of our cousins, aunts, and uncles. Everyone got a kick out of Jack. He was always so happy and smile-y, except in the car.
I will miss my Grandma, but I will see her again.
Halloween
11 years ago
1 comment:
Does Jack still hate being in the car? I wish we could get him and Dorian together again now that they are old enough to interact a little bit. Dorian wants to crawl so bad, but can't quite figure out how.
Post a Comment